|Number of Skills:||5|
|Total Skill Points:||50|
|Total Quest Skills:||2|
- The ability to change the element of their weapon quickly by changing their arrow type. This makes Archers able to exploit elemental advantages easily.
- Accuracy and damage is increased by the same stat (DEX), allowing all attacks to connect and deal a lot of damage.
- Range enables archers to defeat stationary or slow-moving opponents that are stronger than they are without being hit.
Drawbacks of the Archer class include:
- Low VIT limits their ability to survive when they are caught up in melee situations.
- Require Arrows for every attack with a Bow. Running out of arrows in a firefight can make an Archer useless.
2. Talk to the Archer Guildsman (payon_in02 64,71). You will be told to collect different type of Trunks for a minimum of 25 points. There are 4 types of Trunks:
3. After enough Trunks are brought back, the player will have their job changed to an Archer.
Build for High Damage
If as a Novice you begun with a lot of DEX, switch to a bow as soon as possible. Initially the startup fee will be high because you will have to buy arrows, but this fee decreases overtime. Any kind of upgrade that increases ATK or DEX is good for an archer.
Wise Goggles or any Wise headgear. The +80 SP helps with Double Strafe. At level 18 Archers are able to wield Cross Bows. These should be carded and upgraded. Carded Composite Bows  will not deal as much damage at this point as Cross Bows, but they will be more useful later on if the player will eventually have 130+ DEX. Gakkung Bows are also effective for low DEX Archers or if no cards are being used.